GitHub user okram opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/686

    TINKERPOP-1740: Add vertex parameter overload to to() and from()

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1740

    Is it me or is it hot out? Oooooowwww...

    ```
    a = g.V(1).next()
    b = g.V(2).next()
    g.addE('knows').from(a).to(b)
    ```

    We now support `addE()` as a `GraphTraversalSource` method and we support
`to(Vertex)` and `from(Vertex)` which simply default to
`to(__.constant(vertex))` (and `from()` respectively). Gonna vote on it a bit
later, want to get some feedback from @newkek and Jeremy first.

    $ git pull https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop TINKERPOP-1740

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/686.patch

    This closes #686

----
commit 0c92687229955fdb13dc4e3e9a51da1f3b95ae97
Author: Marko A. Rodriguez <okramma...@gmail.com>
Date:   2017-08-02T21:59:19Z

    added support for g.addE().to().from() as well as to(vertex) and
from(vertex). This makes things a little easier on the eyes.

----

---
with INFRA.
---