GremlinBin is a tool developed by Dylan Milikin who is a TinkerPop PMC
member. He's also been good enough to host that application for the
community as a way to "Try Gremlin".

As for an "official" visualization tool, TinkerPop has generally formed the
opinion over the years to stay away from developing visualization tooling
and instead rely on third parties to build that kind of stuff.