For the next week we're in code freeze on tp31, tp32 and master. Let's
spend the next week testing and reviewing documentation. I've deployed the
latest SNAPSHOTs for 3.2.6 and 3.3.0. As Ted is handling 3.1.8, I assume
he'll post a reply here when he does the same for that version.

I know there are a couple of PRs still open that Robert Dale was trying to
see through:

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/692 (netty version bump)
https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/680 (neo4j version bump)

Personally, I feel reasonably comfortable with getting the netty one in.
Not so sure how the neo4j one will work.

Anyway, as usual, let's use this thread to keep track of issues that pop up
during code freeze week.