GitHub user mpollmeier opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/745

    TINKERPOP-1830: fix race condition in TinkerIndex

    My colleage @fabsx00 discovered a race condition in tinkergraph's index
creation. He fixed it by simply replacing `parallelStream` with `stream`.
Quoting his analysis:

    > So, reading the code, you see that this.put is called in parallel, but
that method seems to contain a race as get is called on the index, checked for
null, and a subsequent write is performed. It still seems like using stream
here fixes the problem we've been seeing, and the performance hit is not
significant.

    Ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1830

    After initial feedback I can backport this onto tp32.

    $ git pull https://github.com/mpollmeier/tinkerpop
mp/1830-tinkergraph-index-race-condition

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/745.patch

    This closes #745

----
commit ca5aa798093b58833bf54d7a495a0928bca41555
Author: Fabian Yamaguchi <f...@shiftleft.io>
Date:   2017-10-27T16:43:15Z

    patch for TinkerIndex

----