Github user spmallette commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/766

    I saw some problems using docker above to generate docs....is that still an
issue? I'm getting this:

    ```text
     * source:   /usr/src/tinkerpop/docs/src/reference/gremlin-variants.asciidoc
       target:
/usr/src/tinkerpop/target/postprocess-asciidoc/reference/gremlin-variants.asciidoc
       progress: [==============================================>
                                      ] 46%ImportError: No module named six in
<script> at line number 1
    Type ':help' or ':h' for help.
    Display stack trace? [yN]jython.eval('from gremlin_python.process.traversal
import *')
    groovysh_parse: 2: expecting EOF, found ')' @ line 2, column 21.
       GraphSONVersion.V2_0).create().createMapper()
                           ^

    1 error
    Type ':help' or ':h' for help.
    Display stack trace? [yN]bytecode =
mapper.readValue(jython.eval('GraphSONWriter().writeObject(j)').toString(),
Bytecode.class)
    groovysh_parse: 2: expecting EOF, found ')' @ line 2, column 4.
       s()) f.deleteDir()
          ^

    1 error
    Type ':help' or ':h' for help.
    Display stack trace? [yN]f = new File('/tmp/tinkergraph.kryo')
    groovysh_parse: 2: unexpected char: ''' @ line 2, column 42.
       of a lambda in Gremlin-Python.'
                                     ^

    1 error
    Type ':help' or ':h' for help.
    Display stack trace? [yN]pb(277); '<2> The default lambda language is
currently Gremlin-Python.'
    groovysh_parse: 2: unexpected token: , @ line 2, column 1.
       , the strategy is'
       ^

    1 error
    Type ':help' or ':h' for help.
    Display stack trace? [yN]pb(411); 'encoded in the Gremlin.Net bytecode and
transmitted to the Gremlin traversal machine for re-construction machine-side.'

    Last 10 lines of
/usr/src/tinkerpop/target/postprocess-asciidoc/reference/gremlin-variants.asciidoc:

    * `Traversal.toList()`
    * `Traversal.toSet()`
    * `Traversal.iterate()`

    === Gremlin-Python Sugar

    Python supports meta-programming and operator overloading. There are three
uses of these techniques in Gremlin-Python that
    makes traversals a bit more concise.

    [source,python]

    xargs: /usr/src/tinkerpop/docs/preprocessor/preprocess-file.sh: exited with
status 255; aborting
    ```

    I get the same error before and after deleting docker images.

---