Thanks for fixing issue #1.   I figured that one would be easy to fix.

As for issue #2, I'm wondering if changing the GremlinGroovyScriptEngine to add
it's ImportCustomizer  (line 247) to the beginning of the list of customizers,
rather than the end, would allow DSLs (and any other imports) to override the
default Gremlin imports.

- Branden