I'm referring to an official release of all artifacts for versions 3.2.8
and 3.3.2. The JavaScript GLV has been reviewed and merged, the test suite
is in good shape. This GLV has been in the pipeline for a long time now, I
think we should make the last effort for it to be generally available.

BTW, npm fixed the issue for the gremlin package:
https://www.npmjs.com/org/tinkerpop