GitHub user spmallette opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/831

    TINKERPOP-1410 Removed test artifact of hadoop-gremlin

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1410

    The hadoop-gremlin test artifact allowed us to re-use some classes in spark
and giraph testing, but (1) we probably shouldn't have done that in the first
place as it's not a great practice and (2) we no longer have giraph and there
really aren't any providers that rely on these classes that I'm aware of. I
moved around a few classes to get this to all work which is described in more
detail in upgrade docs. All the test still execute as they did before.

    All tests pass with `docker/build.sh -t -n -i`

    VOTE +1

    $ git pull https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop TINKERPOP-1410

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/831.patch

    This closes #831

----
commit 7eec250a45a4a65bec87364d2c6ca8d895c7cb10