Github user FlorianHockmann commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/802

    > Separately, do I need to edit the repository short/long description
manually? can that not be automatically done on deploy using content from our
github repo?

    I'm afraid that only works for automated builds which we can't use as it
would have to work with just a Dockerfile and all other files already being
present. Since we need to build the artifacts first with Maven this seems to be
no option for us.
    So, yes, I guess we have to edit the descriptions manually in the web
interface.

    I just [CTRed a
commit](https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/commit/1c3f34f52b2651897aa2fe89527cae8d2357dcc6)
 to tp32 that made the two `docker-entrypoint.sh` scripts executable as the
Docker images contained versions of them that were actually not executable
making the images basically unusable.
    I assumed that git would preserve the executable bit as I set it locally,
but apparently it was necessary to set it manually again :-/

---