That's a nice idea. I think that gets us out most of the way out of bulk
to offer a bulk loader. I sense that we wouldn't directly promote this
feature to users and we would leave it to graph providers to present that
information in their own documentation. I think we'd just write up
something in Provider Documentation so that folks are aware of how it works
and what they need to do to take advantage of it.