Github user spmallette commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/889

    Note that it's pulling in commits from master now. Not sure how you got to
that point exactly, but I think you need to just rebase your commits in your
local repository on your branch.

    ```text
    git checkout TINKERPOP-1977
    git rebase origin/tp32
    git push origin TINKERPOP-1977 --force
    ```

    note that i'm assuming that your `origin/tp32` is up to date with the
upstream TinkerPop `tp32` and thus the `rebase` command should take your
commits and re-write them on top of the latest commits in the `tp32` branch.
Before you `push`, please review `git log` and make sure that you only see your
commits followed by the TinkerPop history from `tp32`.  If something still
looks funny there, just ping back and we can figure it out.

    Once you do all this, the PR should update automatically and you should
only see your commits on it and a "Files changed" of the same.

---