Github user mattallenuk commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/889

    Ah, thinking I've made a complete hash of this. My git rebase knowledge is
woeful lol.

    I ran `git reset --hard ORIG_HEAD` on my local repo to get back to
pre-rebase.

    I've tried rebasing onto origin/tp32 via cli and SourceTree. When I try to
interactive rebase on the cli I get a list of 735 commits it wants to apply.
The rebase commands shown don't have a skip so am I supposed to just delete all
these commits and keep the ones I'm interested in? There is a warning message
that these commits will be lost if I do that...

    As I said my rebase knowledge is not great and having read a bunch of
articles on rebasing I am none the wiser. Sorry to be a pain guys, hopefully
with your guidance I can get this sorted.

---