Do you guys have Mono installed and the nuget-4.4.1.exe in
gremlin-dotnet/src?

The step that seems to fail for you is where mono executes nuget to
install docfx and a library used by docfx into the directory
gremlin-dotnet/src/docfx. Is that directory maybe already present on
your machines? If so, you could try removing it and then start the build
again.

I remember that I also stumbled upon such an error once, but I'm not
sure what caused it. I think I simply removed everything from the
directory that was not tracked by git and then it worked again.