I skimmed over the docs and they look good. I only noticed that we
apparently forgot to add a link to the new .NET API docs to the docs
page. It only contains links to the Javadoc and the JSDoc. The .NET docs
are available here:

http://tinkerpop.apache.org/dotnetdocs/3.3.5/index.html

However, this shouldn't stop the release in my opinion. So, my VOTE is +1.