Oh looks way cleaner! Thanks!

One thing we lost with this layout is the ability to run multiple test
groups in parallel, build time went from ~42mins
<https://travis-ci.org/apache/tinkerpop/builds/534940067> to 1h19m
<https://travis-ci.org/apache/tinkerpop/builds/543397816>.

The underlying reason is that TravisCI runs one stage after another
sequentially. We could group them into the same stage to get them to start
in parallel.