Hello all,

I would like to propose a tool that can integrate code coverage reports and
display code coverage information called CodeCov.

CodeCov:

   1. Aggregates all coverage reports and displays coverage information for
   the entire repository
   2. Only needs the coverage files generated (e.g. JaCoCo) to create
   coverage reports.
   3. Stores and tracks coverage history, and can be used to monitor
   coverage changes for PRs.
   4. You can enable a coverage report in every PR via a comment, or just
   display a coverage badge for visibility. Here is an example of CodeCov
   badge in Apache Spark: https://github.com/apache/spark.

It is free for open-source projects and I believe one signs up with the
project GitHub account, more information:
https://about.codecov.io/for/open-source/.

I would like to add this to gremlin-go as a start, and if the community
likes it we can then propagate it to other GLVs.

Cheers,

Yang
*--*
*Yang Xia*
Software Engineer
Bit Quill Technologies Inc.
Direct: +1.778.987.3391 | ya...@bitquilltech.com
https://www.bitquill.com

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.  Thank you.