Hi all,

As you are likely all aware, we are progressing quickly towards the end of
the Gremlin Go driver.

We decided to combine Milestone 6 and 7 since almost every single
'advanced' driver feature and configuration option was pulled into a
previous milestone, making that milestone a near no-op. The final schedule
for the Gremlin Go driver is below:

- Milestone 1 - Basic Connectivity with String Traversals
- Milestone 2 - ResultSet and Programmatic Traversals
- Milestone 3 - TinkerPop Build Infrastructure Integration
- Milestone 4 - GA Ready
- Milestone 5 - Sessions, Strategies, Translator, Remote Transactions
- Milestone 6 - Advanced Driver Features, Configuration Options,
Performance, and Documentation

With that in mind, I am happy to announce we have a pull request open for
Milestone 5 now!

Link: https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/1619

Any additional eyes on the pull request are appreciated.

Cheers!
--
*Lyndon Bauto*
Team Lead