From: Yang Xia <ya...@bitquilltech.com.INVALID>
Date: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 2:36 PM
To: dev@tinkerpop.apache.org <dev@tinkerpop.apache.org>
Subject: [DISCUSS] Invitation to Join the TinkerPop ContributorCast
Hi all,

We are looking to host another TinkerPop ContributorCast stream on Twitch
next Thursday, 11 am PDT (UTC-7), and this time, it will be a casual
conversation around this upcoming 3.5.6/3.6.3 release.

If you have contributed for this 3.5.6/3.6.3 release, and you would like to
join us on the stream to chat about your contribution (or anything around
the release), feel free to reply and we'll get in contact with you!

Cheers,

Yang
*--*
*Yang Xia*