Hi Florian,

Yup, it makes sense to include it. I think we can also do a .NET 3.5.7 RC
release for the fix without adding burden to the patch release process.

In any case, let's try merging everything by Friday noon PT, including the
LICENSE/NOTICE updates. Then I will begin preparing for the 3.6.4 VOTE
thread.

Regards,

Yang