Costin Manolache wrote:
How are you making subclipse see the project ? Team->share doesn't do it for me.

I had to add https://svn.apache.org/asf/repos/tomcat to my list of
repositories in Subclipse SVN repository view. Once I did that, it all
just worked.

What version are you using ? I have it in my list of repos.
Subclipse 0.9.37
Eclipse 3.1.0
I did find today that I needed to start with a completely clean workspace or previous settings seemed to hang around and confuse Subclipse.

Please check the same thing with current/ - if it doesn't work, then
don't change build.xml :-)
It worked. I have updated build.xml to use current.