Yoav Shapira wrote:
Hi,
Mmm, I'm not sure.  The download page is already somewhat cluttered with a
bunch of different distributions and their assorted files (zip/tar.gz, PGP and
MD5 for each, etc.)  I don't want to double the number of binary distributions
per release.

And I'm even less excited about doing something like retroweaver
(http://retroweaver.sourceforge.net/) to cross-compile 1.5 source to 1.4
compatibility.

But perhaps it's time we just start building with J2SE 5.0 by default, instead
of 1.4?

It's a bit risky though. Will the JSSE impl for 1.4 be built properly ?

Rémy