From: Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jan 26, 2006 4:48 PM
Subject: eclipse compiler bug?
To: solr-dev@lucene.apache.org

Yoav, you might be interested in this one...

I had to comment out some generics stuff to get the JSP to work on
Tomcat 5.5.12.  I didn't have time to look into it but my guess is
that the eclipse compiler got the signature incorrect for the generic
comparator.  So if there is a newer version of the compiler, you might
want to upgrade.

Here is the modification I made to get it to work:

    /***
    // This generics version works fine with Resin, but fails with Tomcat 5.5
    // with java.lang.AbstractMethodError
    //    at java.util.Arrays.mergeSort(Arrays.java:1284)
    //    at java.util.Arrays.sort(Arrays.java:1223)
    Arrays.sort(arr, new Comparator<List<Tok>>() {
      public int compare(List<Tok> toks, List<Tok> toks1) {
        return toks.get(0).pos - toks1.get(0).pos;
      }
    }
    ***/
    Arrays.sort(arr, new Comparator() {
      public int compare(Object a, Object b) {
        List<Tok> toks = (List<Tok>)a;
        List<Tok> toks1 = (List<Tok>)b;
        return toks.get(0).pos - toks1.get(0).pos;
      }
    }

    );

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/solr/trunk/src/webapp/resources/admin/analysis.jsp