D'OH!!!

Why doesn't this become an apr_sockattr element to the apr_socket_create
or apr_socket_bind call, so that APR determines the before/after thingy?

One side note, you setopt *after* the bind if you want to know you are
the absolute owner of the socket.  you setopt *before* the bind on win32
if you know your app owns the socket and now you want to add additional
listeners (processes) to pay attention to it.  Dunno how we could map this
all that cleanly.

Bill

William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote: