On Mar 17, 2006, at 5:10 AM, Mladen Turk wrote:

Jim Jagielski wrote:
I'm thinking... the behavior we want is that non-Windows
OSs want the APR_SO_REUSEADDR before the bind; Windows
wants it after. So checking for (OS.IS_UNIX) at
one point (for the former) and then (OS.IS_WIN32 || OS.IS_WIN64)
(for the later) is misleading, and doesn't match what
we do elsewhere. So why not make the former test
    !(OS.IS_WIN32 || OS.IS_WIN64)
instead? This should also fix the MacOS bug as well.

Now that flags are correctly initialized, there is no need
for that. MacOS will be reported as 'IS_UNIX'.
Of course we can add IS_MACOS once when Peter finishes
MacOS system info, but it will still be reported as IS_UNIX
beside IS_MACOS, just like IS_LINUX or IS_SOLARIS.

Oh. I had thought that someone said that MaxOS did NOT
report itself as IS_UNIX (which would itself be a bug).
If that is no longer the case, then the MacOS side-benefit
is moot.