On 15 September 2016 17:37:38 BST, Christopher Schultz
<ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:
>Mark,
>
>On 9/15/16 7:39 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> We haven't had any webinars for a while.
>>
>> Looking at the YouTube stats for the recordings we have had 5k+ views
>> across 5 webinars which in reality means more like 2.5k people
>watching
>> one for more than a few seconds and around 1k watching one to the
>end.
>>
>> My view of those numbers is that the webinars are worth while and we
>> should try to do some more. The current ideas for future topics are
>> listed at [1]. Does anyone fancy presenting on one of those?
>Additional
>> topic suggestions welcome as well.
>
>I could do one or two.

Great.  What sort of dates/ times work for you? I'm happy to stay up fairly
late to run it.

> Would Pivotal be willing to donate the Webex
>connectivity and recording for that?

Sure.

> I don't know how much
>post-processing you have done for previous webinar recordings, but I
>could conceivably do that myself if you have some suggestions for what
>to do -- other than of course removing all the lead time waiting for a
>few more people to connect, etc.

Very little. Mostly just format conversion which is more waiting than anything
else. I'm happy to do that but I should write up the process somewhere.

>We might want to ask again on the users' list to see if anyone wants to
>add to the queue of topic.

Good idea. Go for it.