On 30/11/2016 09:49, Rory O'Donnell wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> The bug has been updated with the following suggestion, any comment ?

Hi Rory,

That would certainly be a good step in the right direction. It would
enable the problem to be fixed for "jar:" without negatively impacting
all the other protocols.

What would make it perfect would be also changing the default for the
"jar:" protocol to "do not cache" rather than "cache".

Kind regards,

Mark