Hi guys,

a quick feedback on that topic:

- github seems to be the preferred way to submit code these days (what we
saw in tomee, batchee etc), it implies almost the same amount of work for
dev (just need to comment if applied or not on github itself for tracking)
so it is a good way probably
- tomcat build not being "standard" can be a stopper for newcomers, I know
migrating to a real maven structure was rejected multiple times but I think
it can help. It would enable to import the project smoothly in any IDE, run
it almost directly from the command line (it is not rare now to not have
ant), and make it easier to browse the structure/package/module

Romain Manni-Bucau