Le 5/06/2017 à 15:51, Mark Thomas a écrit :

> +1, for #1 and #3 assuming that we make this 30 June 2018.
>
> I'm neutral on #2 since it is unlikely to be me doing the releases. I've
> no objection to monthly releases if someone wants to take that on. I
> suspect every 2 to 3 months would be sufficient.

On the Debian side we'll have to support Tomcat 8.0.x until April 2020
(end of Debian 8 "Jessie" LTS). Tomcat 8.0.x is also part of Ubuntu
16.04 LTS which is supported until April 2021. So if we can at least
backport the security fixes a bit longer that would be nice (I can help
with the backporting if necessary).

Emmanuel Bourg