Remy Maucherat wrote:

Hi,

I think the branch is in a state where builds can start being released. Some people asked for them earlier, so I don't think anyone will complain if this actually happens.

Given what changes were made, I expect stability to be reasonable.

Would it be ok to do some tweaking (including producing the necessary release documents - and learning how to tag properly in SVN as far as I am concerned) and then do a first tag at the end of this week ?

+1

Cheers

Jean-frederic

Rémy