From:Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Time:2017 Jun 21 (Wed) 02:05
To:dev <dev@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject:Re: ApacheCon slides with .odp extension

Huxing,

http://people.apache.org/~schultz/ApacheCon%20NA%202017/Seamless%20Upgrades%20for%20Credential%20Security%20in%20Apache%20Tomcat.odp

http://people.apache.org/~schultz/ApacheCon%20NA%202017/Let's%20Encrypt%20Apache%20Tomcat.odp

> The .odp format does not work for me because it is for OpenOffice (I
don't have OpenOffice installed on my Mac OS), and neither Pages and
Microsoft PowerPoint could open it.

> I am wondering that should it be convert it to a more universal format
like pdf, so that more people can open it without any confusion.

Sorry about that... I usually convert to PDF as well. Looks like I idn't
do it in this case. I've published the PDF versions in the same directory.

Thanks,
-chris