> On 23/06/17 14:47, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
> >> On 13/06/17 11:05, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
>
> <snip/>

> >> Appears to be the same cause as above, but triggered at a different
point.

> > What about at least not throw NPE?
>
> Which object is null? Since the stack trace is from a dev version, I'm
> not exactly sure where the null is in this case.

The first thread makes a dispatch and clears the request and response
https://github.com/apache/tomcat/blob/trunk/java/org/apache/catalina/core/AsyncContextImpl.java#L209

the second thread handles the error and tries to set a status code
https://github.com/apache/tomcat/blob/trunk/java/org/apache/catalina/core/AsyncContextImpl.java#L411

org.apache.catalina.core.AsyncContextImpl.setErrorState(AsyncContextImpl.java:411)