I apologize, maybe I am off-topic but I can't find any resource on my
problem.
Java Web Applications will be loaded by some custom classloader provided by
the container, so they will be treated as unnamed modules or there is some
standard mechanism to load the WEB-INF/classes directory as part of a
module?

I will appreciate any pointer
Enrico