On 18/12/17 09:56, Rory O'Donnell wrote:

<snip/>

> *Feedback* - If you have suggestions or encounter bugs, please submit
> them using the usual Java SE bug-reporting channel.
> Be sure to include complete version information from the output of the
> |java --version| command.

Hi,

I did some testing on this today. I found a problem with our custom
LogManager triggered by some fixes to the JRE LogManager.

I've created a report via the standard mechanism as requested. The
internal review ID is 9052225. Anything you can do to get this in front
of the right folks to ensure it doesn't get overlooked would be appreciated.

Thanks,