> Konstantin,
>
> I'd be happy to make all the necessary corections.
>
> On 1/24/2018 2:44 AM, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
>>
>> 1. The "print view" of the page is important. One should be able to
>> print it. Especially the documentation.
>>
>> I think that menu and search box were not visible when printing, but
>> one has to check.
>
> IIRC the menu and search box were not visible when printing earlier
either.  The print view is very similar to the way it.  Is there any
important information that is missing?  See my print out at
https://github.com/isapir/tomcat-site/releases/download/0.1/Apache.Tomcat.-.Welcome.pdf

>> 2. The "GO" button on the search box looks off, misaligned.
>
> What browser are you using?  See screenshots at

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/885907/35351078-b1cece0e-00f4-11e8-9d4d-6305d7ef4545.png

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/885907/35351182-fd2f6048-00f4-11e8-8b73-1a005145a85a.png

Here is what I see with Chrome, Firefox and Safari
https://github.com/violetagg/tomcat-website-screenshots

Regards,
Violeta

>> 3. We would have to update some documentation.
>>
>> http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html#tomcat-users
>> "2. Note, that Tomcat Documentation is provided on this site (see the
>> links at the left) and is searchable (see an input box above)."
>
> Perhaps a better phrasing would be:
>
> "Note, that Tomcat Documentation is provided on this site and is
searchable (see links and search box at the left)."

> Given that I can not make the change myself and the git patches take an
extra step, it would be easier for any committer to update it without a
patch from me at this point.