On 18/03/18 20:18, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 18/03/18 15:30, Rainer Jung wrote:
>> Am 18.03.2018 um 03:48 schrieb Bill Barker:
>>>     [concat] Testsuites with failed tests:
>>>     [concat]
>>> TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestCipher.NIO.txt
>>>     [concat]
>>> TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestOpenSSLCipherConfigurationParser.NIO.txt

<snip/>

> I ran the tests locally on vmgump to validate my commits. Clearly I am
> not doing something right. I'll look into this some more.

Well, at least it was easy to find my mistake.

When I was working on this a couple of days ago I was having issues with
the tests failing and I tried several things before I realised a Gump
run had started and the OpenSSL didn't exist.

When I came back to it I had a mix of changes both locally (on vmgump)
and on my main dev machine. I forgot to commit the local change. Hence
the tests passed when I ran them but failed when Gump ran them.

Should be fixed now.

Sorry for the noise.