Wierd, it passed on the same machine only 2 hours earlier:--

https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomcat-trunk/builds/3378

as an FYI

gmcdonald@silvanus:~$ /home/buildslave/slave/tools/ant/latest/bin/ant
-version
Apache Ant(TM) version 1.10.3 compiled on March 24 2018
gmcdonald@silvanus:~$ ant -version
Apache Ant(TM) version 1.9.6 compiled on July 8 2015

Your build points to

ANT_HOME=/home/buildslave/slave/tools/ant/current

but should be

ANT_HOME=/home/buildslave/slave/tools/ant/latest

If you change that in your config file then it might pick up the 1.10
version better
Which doesnt explain how it has been passing all this time unless you have
just
added changes today that are Ant 1.9 incompatible.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/projects/tomcat.conf

HTH

Gav...