Yoav Shapira wrote:
Hi,

On 11/15/06, Remy Maucherat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, so following the early reactions, I'll proceed with a new 6.0.2 tag
today (as usual, just a little bit after 00:00 GMT+1), followed by a
vote on that build. Unless I missed something, this build will only
include cosmetic fixes and dependencies updates. The main thing to test
is the new native build (which can be tested with any 6.0.x builds).

+1.

Are you planning to send an email to our mailing lists like
[VOTE][RESULT] 6.0.1 is alpha?  I don't mind doing it myself, but I
want it to get done ;)

6.0.1 was released as alpha, and since there was no vote on it, it remains alpha, so I don't plan to send an email.

Rémy