Ok, I'll check these doc when available.

I'm doing extensive use VirtualHost and no-jk directive on our Apache
2.0.x servers so I'm very carefull about any changes in these area.

Thanks

2006/11/23, Rainer Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Henri Gomez wrote:
> Did you update the documentation concerning 'apache integrations' ?

I'm in the middle of doing it. I added information about vhost support
to the main table of apache configs (not yet committed) and I'll add a
new page concerning uri mapping (mainly uriworkermap.properties) on the
copnfig dir adding to workers.properties, Apache and IIS a fourth menu item.