GitHub user ljader opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/tomcat/pull/130

    Add two spaces (nbsp) in front of the Undeploy button

    Since there is no JavaScript in the Manager HTML,
    I decided to visually separate the Undeploy button from the rest of the
buttons.

    This is to "prevent" **missclicks** on the Reload button,
    which ends with the Undeploy being clicked.

    (there is no Bugzilla ticket for this - I've created this to get your
opinion on this.)

    $ git pull https://github.com/ljader/tomcat trunk

    https://github.com/apache/tomcat/pull/130.patch

    This closes #130

----
commit a775d89f16563de3959189baa6b74acfd6696419