Remy Maucherat wrote:
Mladen Turk wrote:

Comments?

-1. This will screw up diffs, and these really irrelevant things will be added back very quickly. Tabs is one thing since it can be hard to work with, but this is simply ridiculous.

Right, but at least the empty lines with spaces are very well
ridiculous, don't you think?
Most of those things come as a copy/paste from older Tomcat versions.

Also, don't do commits that include these cosmetic changes and real changes if you can avoid it.

I'm using editor (UltraEdit) that has an option to
remove the trailing spaces on save. I'm sure most
other editors have something similar, so I occasionally forget
the rule of different ASF project.

Anyhow, we still don't have a release for TC6, so
we might consider cleaning up the code style at this early stage.

Also, I love the Filip style (sorry if that doesn't originates from you):
for example, MessageDispatchInterceptor:

        }//end if
    }//sync
}//end if

Now, that is what I call ridiculous.