Thank you very much!

We will waiting this fix commit. After this i will test it and will write you the results.

Tarasov Vladimir, Senior Java Developer, Naumen

28.01.2019 22:20, Mark Thomas пишет:
On 24/01/2019 10:57, vtarasov wrote:
Hello!

We found the leak of Tomcat WebSocket client file descriptors. File
descriptors are not closed when the connection between server and client
is broken abnormally (from the server side if the server process is
killed for example).

Test project and how to reproduce you can find in my repo on GitHub:
https://github.com/vatarasov/wstest
Thanks for the test case (and the previously supplied analysis).

I have a patch for this and - after updating the client fat JAR to
include the new Tomcat JARs, the open file count is constant.

I'll commit the patch shortly (I needs a little cleaning up).

If you are able to confirm the fix once I have committed it, that would
be very helpful.

Kind regards,