On 31/01/2019 15:58, Rémy Maucherat wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 8:37 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> A few failures on this one. I'm tracking progress here:
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TOMCAT/WebSocket+TCK
>>

>> Score so far is:
>> 1 TCK bug
>> 38 TBD
>>
>> A lot of the TBD appear to have the same root cause so hopefully that
>> number will come down quickly.
>>

> Running the TCK too now.
>
> The very last commit is broken (to be honest, I don't understand the
> meaning of the spec language regarding these negdep tests failures, I guess
> there were fewer of these when I last looked at it and I didn't have the
> problem).

Whoops. I'll take a look.

As I understand it, there are a bunch of things that have to be
validated at deployment time and if any of them fail no WebSocket
endpoints are allowed to be deployed for that web application.

> I had four issues then that appear to be fixed (three fixes and one test
> gone, which was
> com.sun.ts.tests.websocket.ee.javax.websocket.handshakeresponse.getHeadersHasOriginTest).
> com/sun/ts/tests/websocket/ee/javax/websocket/session/setTimeout1Test
> doesn't pass for me at the moment, although you put in your wiki it is
> fixed.

I'm not 100% sure on that. It might be intermittent. Once I'd been
through everything once, I was going to do a full run and see where
things stand.

Having looked at some of the TCK tests I am more in favour of making
some of the changes I was previously opposed to. Again, I was planning
on coming back to this after I'd done a new full run.

Markl