Hi all,

As you probably know I have been working on a redesign of the Tomcat website but it's a bit of a challenge to come up with a design that everyone likes.  The way I see it we have the following options ATM:

a) Do nothing, i.e. keep the website as-is [1] for now

b) I can address the issues that were brought up and fix them for the current proposed design [2]

c) I can propose a new design with a vertical menu bar instead of a horizontal one

d) Someone else can propose a design and I will implement it with HTML5/CSS/JavaScript

e) Someone else can do the whole thing

IMO option (a) is not good because the site is very outdated and not mobile friendly.  Many users nowadays view sites on their phones and/or tablets, which a modern design can address.

I'd be happy to hear your thoughts.

Best,

Igal

[1] http://tomcat.apache.org/