On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 8:01 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> I've just pushed a fix. The tests seem more stable now locally but I am
> going to keep running them. Thanks for the pointer. The issue was
> obvious as soon as I read your email.
>
> Given the issue has been there for a while, unless anyone objects I am
> going to go ahead with the releases.

Excellent. Gitbox seems out of sync again [I hope nobody starts using it,
or we'll end up running into trouble ...], so no CI run for now, but I'm
certain it's the right fix [it works for me locally and I could "reliably"
reproduce the issue with "test-only" and enough runs of the 5_3 test]. My
original hack doesn't look so bad retrospectively since it is equivalent to
waiting for the right notify, but it's a good thing to drop weird hacks.

Rémy