Thanks for reply.
If i understand correctly you tried apache not tomcat,right?
The behaviour you described is exactly what i expect the tomact to do.
But in place i am getting those strange responses ("bits" as i described it)
What i am worried about is mostly security and since i don't know what this
response is I am more worried :(
Thanks.
Evgeny