Hi Mark:

Glad to see the privilege reduction.

I don't use the Windows installer.
WRT the change quoted below, I am wondering if this will also be the case for
Tomcat service installation by tomcat9.exe via the bin\service.bat script.

In that case, will tomcat9.exe will somehow be doing the equivalent of:
sc config my-tomcat-service-name obj= "NT AUTHORITY\LocalService" password= ""

Any info you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason