*JDK 13 is now in the Release Candidate Phase
Per the JDK 13 schedule , we are now in the Release Candidate phase.
The stabilization repository, jdk/jdk13, is open for P1 bug fixes per
the JDK Release Process (JEP 3) .
All changes require approval via the Fix-Request Process .
For more details, see Mark Reinhold's email to jdk-dev mailing list 
* Milestone Schedule:
o GAC - Aug 22, 2019
o GAR - Sept 5, 2019
o GA - Sept 17, 2019
**OpenJDK 14 *EA build 11 is now available at **http://jdk.java.net/14**
* These early access, open source builds are provided under the GNU
General Public License, version 2, with the Classpath Exception
* Release Notes
* JEPs targeted to JDK 14
o JEP 352 <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/352> - Non-Volatile Mapped
* Significant changes since the last availability email:
o Build 10
+ 8226374: Restrict TLS signature schemes and named groups
+ 8227439: Turn off AOT by default
o Build 11
+ 8224974: Implement JEP 352
* Changes in this build
*jpackage EA - **Build 1 (2019/8/20) *
* This is an early access build of JEP 343: Packaging Tool
<https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/343>, aimed at testing a prototype
implementation of jpackage, which is a new tool for packaging
self-contained Java applications along with a Java Runtime Environment.
* Build 1 (2019/8/20) is now available http://jdk.java.net/jpackage/
* Please send feedback via e-mail to core-libs-...@openjdk.java.net
Quality Engineering Manager
Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland