Am 08.10.2019 um 13:09 schrieb Mark Thomas:
Hi all,

Tomcat Connectors (mod_jk, isapi_redirect) are currently in svn. There
hasn't been much activity on these over the last year or so so there has
been no reason to migrate the project to Git.

I've recently fixed a mod_jk bug and I have a patch ready to fix a
second. These seems like a good time to migrate Tomcat Connectors to
git. Therefore, I intend to start this today.

OK for me.

You are probably already aware of the fact, that tools/jkrelease.sh has some svn foo in it. To make migration easier, we could comment out the features to release from trunk (dev tarball), a branch (also dev tarball) or a local directory and for now just keep the part using a tag. That makes adjusting the script much easier, especially due to a simplification I just committed.

Regards,

Rainer