Am 28.10.19 um 23:06 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau:
> +1 for quotes
>
> Can the "function" support be pluggable either with an explicit
> registry or a SPI? Would be awesome to enrich it in "super tomcat"
> instances (thinking to meecrowave, tomee and maybe spring boot).

The function support is already pluggable (by the configuration file :),
but I thought about adding SPI.

It is unclear to me, how to determine the namespace ("int:" in the httpd
example), should it be given by the Service Provider? Would "int" be
reserved for our own functions? How could we achieve such a reservation
mechnism?

Felix