пн, 3 февр. 2020 г. в 10:23, Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>:

> Hi,
>
> I want to update https://tomcat.apache.org/ci.html to mention the testing on
> TravisCI on ARM64 architecture.
>
> [...]
>
> P.S. Who is Glenn L. Nielsen ?

Just some quick search

- I do not see him at our "whoweare" page.

- I do not see him in the list of active committers, members or
emeritus members of the ASF.

- (As he was a committer, his ICLA should be in the records. I have
not looked there.)

Searching through mailing list archives
1) E.g. one of release announcements for mod_jk was sent by him:
https://tomcat.markmail.org/thread/sx4arghwi5c2bbpb

2) I see the following commit to Jakarta web site

The commit removed the following text from
jakarta/site/xdocs/site/whoweare.xml

[quote]
                 <b>Glenn Nielsen</b> (glenn at apache.org)
 Glenn is the Unix Programming Coordinator for the Missouri Research
 and Education Network (<a href="http://www.more.net/";>MOREnet</a>),
 part of the University of Missouri System.  Major contributions
 include implementation of the Java SecurityManager in Tomcat and five
 JSP tag libraries.  He is a member of the specification group to
 develop a standard tag library for JSP pages.
[/quote]

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko